Calvert County Parks and Recreation Advisory Board will meet October 10.
Calvert County Parks and Recreation Advisory Board will meet Oct. 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Call to order – determine quorum
General Business & Administrative Matters
1. Approve open agenda
2. Review of Open Minutes from September 12, 2018, meeting
Unfinished (Old) Business
1. Chesapeake Hills Golf Course Clubhouse update
2. Strategic Plan, Park Board Prioritization
1. Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center Swim Meet Application
2. Calvert Aquatics Club Agreement Amendment
3. Walk Maryland Day – Taylor Morton, Sports Assistant Coordinator
There is a time limit of 5 minutes per speaker.
1. Staff Reports
2. Park Projects update
3. BOCC Agenda items
Portrait unveiling of Guffrie Smith at the Harriet E. Brown Community Center, 901 Dares Beach Road, Prince Frederick, MD 20678. Time TBD.
Recess, subject to Motion of Privilege for Closed Meeting:
No (0) items to discuss closed to the public pursuant to General Provisions Article §3-305 of the Annotated Code of Maryland.